Community and Mental Health Resources
- APSU Counseling Center- Counseling services are available for free to Middle
College students through the APSU Counseling Center- http://www.apsu.edu/counseling
- Crisis Text Line- free, 24/7 text-messaging support line for people in crisis to connect to a live, trained crisis counselor- Text HELLO to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- Jason Foundation- Suicide Prevention http://jasonfoundation.com/youth-suicide/get-help/
- Youth Villages YVLifeSet- 931-503-0007 https://www.youthvillages.org/yvlifeset/
- Centerstone - http://www.centerstone.org/tennessee-services
- Military One Source - http://www.militaryonesource.mil/
- SAFE (Soldiers and Families Embrace) - http://soldiersandfamiliesembraced.org/
- Clarksville Montgomery County Library- http://www.mcgtn.org/library
- Manna Cafe- http://www.mannacafeministries.com/
- Urban Ministries - http://www.clarksvilleurbanministries.com/
- As always, if you have an emergency of any kind, contact 911.