- College for TN http://www.tn.gov/collegepays
- Direct link to Dual Enrollment Grant- https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/
- Directions for Dual Enrollment Grant (Do NOT attempt to complete until you are instructed to by Mrs. Mendoza). Directions
- Scholarship to attend a TN College or University. List of eligible schools
- This is a renewable scholarship if GPA requirements are met.
- Deadline to apply is November 1st! Apply at https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/
- This is a scholarship to cover up to 2 years at a TN Community College, College of Applied Technology or other select schools. List of eligible schools
- Student must apply by the deadline and attend a mandatory meeting in order to receive the scholarship.
- The FAFSA must be completed by Feb 1st for TN Promise students. The FAFSA opens on Oct 1st!
- Visit this website for a complete list of requirements https://tnachieves.org/
- APSU TN Promise page. This page includes a calculator to estimate your award. http://www.apsu.edu/admissions/tennessee-promise
- UT Promise- https://tennessee.edu/ut-promise/
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Seniors will complete starting on October 1st of their senior year. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Pin numbers are no longer used for the FAFSA. Students and parents will now use a FSA ID https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch
- Would you like the see the questions you may be asked on the FAFSA? Look at the FAFSA on the Web worksheets. https://studentaid.gov/resources
- Who's my parent when I fill out my FAFSA? Chart
- Dependent vs Independent status for the FAFSA website
- You will use your tax information from the previous calendar year to complete the FAFSA. If you have had a significant change in your financial situation since the last year, make sure you let the financial aid office at your college know. They can assist you with additional paperwork to help you receive additional financial aid if you qualify for more.
Assistance with the FAFSA
- www.fafsa.ed.gov or https://studentaidhelp.ed.gov/app/home/site/fafsa
- Contact the financial aid office at your college
- Watch tutorials- https://www.collegefortn.org/fafsahelp/
- Email- email@example.com Call- 615-350-8668- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 7pm (CT), Friday: 8am – 4pm (CT), Saturday: 10am – 3pm (CT)
- Scarlett Foundation- This site has links to several scholarship and financial aid pages. http://www.scarlettfoundation.org/Resources/Scholarship_Seekers/
- College for TN Scholarship Search https://www.collegefortn.org/financialAid/scholarship/search
- College for TN Financial Info https://www.collegefortn.org/open/finaid/aboutfinaid
- College Covered www.collegecovered.com/
- Big Future Scholarships- earn scholarships by searching for colleges, completing your FAFSA, applying for scholarships and more. opportunity.collegeboard.org/